1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Well One Final Message

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Jun 4, 2016.

1. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Ill put my cloth bar in to your pear soda ;)
  2. maki359

maki359 New Member Silver

That.. makes no fucking sense whatsoever...
  3. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

OOOO i think it does ;)
  4. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

HEY guys, so looking for a minecraft server? Do you miss my shitty face and voice? Well, if you connect to the old IP; you get to see my shitty server that I made. Its a survial vanilla minecraft world thing and it should be fun. So join if you love me.
  5. maki359

maki359 New Member Silver

Vanilla you say hmmmm...
  6. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

7. TackikalXereal

TackikalXereal Member

So... any updates on the construction?
  8. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

"So server status update time, ready, let's go..

Major things going on. I did a stress test with 10 clients, I'm currently not happy or comfortable with the server's status and the overall theme and feel of the server. So there will be a delay, but to make up for it; it will be this weekend most likely Sunday after I get back from a company meeting. 'Throw up what I will call the meet and greet server. There will be basic permissions and hardly any plugins - just for you guys to chat and start reconnecting with each other. I am trying my best to get everything perfect for you guys because you guys deserve the best and only the best. But life comes first and there is a lot going on right now that I'm not fully willing to talk publicly about."
    via Looke on Discord.
  9. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

what old IP?