1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Server Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by looke39, Sep 19, 2015.

?

Server Ideas

Poll closed Oct 3, 2015.
  1. MMO/Rp server

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Jail Break

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mini-Games

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. MCMMO Server/Hardcore Factions

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  5. Mob wave(like fighting off endless waves of mobs)

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

So a few people have said some ideas for servers, this poll is just to see what people think of the idea's. You can vote for what you like, if you vote none feel free to list any server ideas you might have, as well if you have just ideas on making some of the already existing ideas better feel free to post them.
    ~Staff Manager
    Looke39
  2. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

What about missile wars minigame I posted about?
  3. looke39

That is a possibility as well. I haven't looked into it much.
  4. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Apparently there is a new system of measuring votes, with it being 160% votes.
  5. looke39

it derps up in this case when you allow multi voting.
  6. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

.. Jeez, I just thought: I can make my very own faction that invites members of a certain cult, and in the end I can push them into lava and disband the faction, leaving kids without their precious items :D

I am a horrible person
  7. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Man, I would really enjoy a classic DayZ kind of game mode but not like how it is on those huge servers, but simple, with as a low amount of plugins as possible. Custom crafting and recipes can be set up using command blocks, and use plugins for the effects, though, if you spent time on it, those can be done with command blocks too (I've done all the commands before) so also the Only zombies spawning would need a plugin as far as I know, haven't figured out a way to limit it otherwise. As far as maps, I have a nice map for it, but it isn't that big. I also suggest (If you decide to consider this as an option) to disable the block breaking, as it will create more intensity, also planes and cars should be enabled (Few plugins for that) with custom recipes. Block refill/item randomizing probably has a plugin or two for it. It could be fun, if you put enough effort into it. Plus, it would get people more interested in the server again, as change brings people back as told from past history. It's worth a shot.
  8. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I'm not sure if copying a server from a huge server would do much help as people would play those huge servers than ours :( Sadly that's just how MC servers work.