1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

3 seat plane in survival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Antineutron, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

Passangers: ravage209 and kerochii

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Specs:
    3 passangers
    90 blocks/ minute engine

If you build one yourself, build it on minumum height of 150 blocks or you might get stuck in mountains.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

3. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Wow lol cool. You should show me this :p this looks like a good way to travel. Is it auto or do you need to be there for it to move?
  4. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Passengers* -.-
  5. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

It moves automaticly when started, and since you dont need food when sitting you can fly however long you want. But yes it needs to be in loaded chunk to work as there are no chunkloaders in vanilla (except players).

To stop it just place obsidian in front of it or somewhere else where it will interfere with pistons.

What?
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  6. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

" Passangers: ravage209 and kerochii"
    "3 Passangers"
    Both are spelt wrong..
  7. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Well if you want to go far away all you need to do is sit there afk as you get pushed along :)
  8. Kerochii64

Calm down. You make errors with "your" so there is no reason to be truly irritated.
  9. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

I am not "Truly irritated". I just notice a large amount of people don't use auto-correct.. ._.

Winter has the worse spelling. Don't feel bad anti.
  10. Kerochii64

I understand if you get a bit angry over spelling and grammar because I'll confess, I do too. I don't use autocorrect for that reason. It just messes up my words. That is why I said you were truly irritated.
    But oh well.
  11. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

What I meant was, use it to make things look neat. If you spell a word close enough, then you can right click it and correct it.. so ye.
  12. Kerochii64