1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Why does it matter if you are active on Forums?

Discussion in 'Questions & Support' started by DarkDestroyer228, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDestroyer228

DarkDestroyer228 Member Steel

I mean i have a life and stuff off computer and i still managed to get about 80 messages. Yet you tell me to get 130 winter and i see Admins with only like 16 or 20??? Please try to correct me on this.
  2. DarkDestroyer228

3. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

How the posting is that you need to be active allot. I don't know why people think there is a limit because there is not really but all you need to do is be active :)
  4. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

So why did you hire strike boba who doesn't meet the qualifications.
  5. winter4w

He does remember before the network we had towny and we used a different forms and he has been active with us for a while. He meets the main recommendations and acts professional. So he does fit for staff.
  6. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Even though tons of people would apply would meet the statement of what you just said.
  7. DarkDestroyer228

@winter4w than why is it that i have no qualitys?
  8. DarkDestroyer228

I would be great staff and i have it all but i guess to you i dont.
  9. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

For example. Me and dark both fit that description. And strike hasn't been even active for a month of the server.
  10. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

I think it's slightly unfair to skip a part of the necessary qualifications to apply for somebody who hasn't been active. An word for word I fit that exact description that you just have.
  11. winter4w

You do need to get bit more post plus you haven't posted another app. The reply I give helps you on what we need.
    No you do not fit the part on the behavior issue. We will not allow staff to have argues with other players no matter what!
  12. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

So. Looke, alecsnith, strikeboba, etc. they all contradict that. And seriously dude? I argue with baguy and that is it. Double standards bro. Everyone argues with people. Even staff.
  13. DarkDestroyer228

Omg @winter4w u said there wasnt any limite i have 80 post and thats alot ill post my app again
  14. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Yeh. Dark has 80 and I have 150 and turn us down fir not having enough posts. and yet you accept somebody who has 12 posts
  15. DarkDestroyer228

:-/ well i just posted it if it matters and he is right man.
  16. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

I'm serious winter. You have some serious double standards. You may not like us but we qualify and we are pretty professional, and all users save 2 or 3 dont like us, and then you let somebody in knowing they don't meet the qualifications.
  17. winter4w

How do you know you qualified.
  18. DarkDestroyer228

19. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Ive been on longer, I remember the server before the network, and using the old forums, I have been active since the beginning of this server, and I meet all qualification. You may not think I act professional or whatever but just talk to the users on the server.
  20. winter4w

That still does not show that you meet the qualification that is just saying you are active. Also getting upset because you did not earn staff shows that you are begging for it and that is not helping you out. I did reply to your staff app and that will be your answer on what to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.